Sunday, January 13, 2013

NuWho - Series 6, Doctor and the Night - Up all Night (Season 32)

====================================
Quotes
====================================
Craig: "I still can't believe I'm allowed him."
Sophie: "He's your son."
Craig: "That's what I'm talking about. Who authorized this? It's the single most terrifying thing that's ever happened to me. I mean, what if I break him?"

====================================
Trivia
====================================
Up All Night was the fifth of five Night and the Doctor shorts produced exclusively for the Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series DVD and Blu-ray box sets. It was written by Tom MacRae and serves as a prequel to the events of Closing Time.

At 1 minute 56 seconds, this is the shortest of the Night and the Doctor shorts.

This is the only Night and the Doctor short not to feature the Doctor, nor any mention or appearance of River Song.

====================================
Trailer
====================================



5 Up All Night by sgarci9


No comments:

Post a Comment