Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Classic Who - Season 2, Story 15 - The Space Museum

====================================
Quotes
====================================
"You know, its so simple. It’s time and relativity, my dear boy. Time and relativity. That’s where the answer lies." ~ The First Doctor

"Well why not? Why shouldn’t it be? It’s quite natural. After all, you have objects of historical interest on Earth, so why not a museum in space? I always thought I’d find one someday." ~ The First Doctor

"I thought I told you not to touch. When are you going to learn to obey me?" ~ The First Doctor

"Time, like space, although a dimension in itself also has dimensions of its own." ~ Vicki

"I fooled them all! I am the master!" ~ The First Doctor

Computer: What is your name?
Vicki: Vicki.
Computer: For what purpose are the arms needed?
Vicki: Revolution.

"It’s a bad attack of rheumatism. Yes, it always happens to me when I’m cold." ~ The First Doctor

"The future doesn’t look too bad after all, does it?" ~ The First Doctor

====================================
Trivia
====================================
In episode two a character refers to the Doctor's friends as his companions. This is one of the earliest, and possibly the very first time, that the Doctor's associates are referred to on screen as companions.

Episode one features a guest appearance by Jeremy Bulloch, who is better known for his appearance as Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

All episodes exist in 16mm telerecordings. Negative film prints of all four episodes have been found.

====================================
Links (Watch on DailyMotion.com)
====================================
Part 1: The Space Museum
Part 2: The Dimensions of Time
Part 3: The Search
Part 4: The Final Phase



No comments:

Post a Comment