Monday, January 7, 2013

NuWho - Series 6, Episode 8 - Let's Kill Hitler (Season 32, Story 218b)

====================================
Quotes
====================================
"How can you be so clever and so stupid at the same time." ~ Amy

"You said he was funny.  You never said he was hot!" ~ Mels

"You've got a time machine, I've got a gun. What the hell. Let's kill Hitler." ~ Mels

"Course you are. Don't be stupid. In the whole time I've known you, when have you shown any interest in a girl? I mean, I've known you for, what, ten years? I've seen you practically every day. Name one girl you've paid the slightest bit of attention to." ~ Amy

"Catch you later, Time Boy" ~ Mels

Mels: When I was little, I was going to marry you.
The 11th Doctor: Good idea, let's get married. You stay alive and I'll marry you, deal? Deal?
Mels: Shouldn't you ask my parents permission?
The 11th Doctor: As soon as you're well, I'll get on the phone.
Mels: Might as well do it now, since they're both right here. Penny in the air. Penny drops.

"Last time I did this, I ended up a toddler in the middle of New York." ~ Mels

"It took me years to find you two. I'm so glad I did. And you see? It all worked out in the end, didn't it. You got to raise me after all." ~ Mels

"Oh, Mummy, Mummy, pay attention. I was trained and conditioned for one purpose. I was born to kill the Doctor." ~ River Song

"Oh, River, River, River. More than a friend, I think." ~ River Song

"She's been brainwashed. It all makes sense to her.  Plus, she's a woman!" ~ The Eleventh Doctor

"Okay. Okay, I am trapped inside a giant robot replica of my wife. I'm really trying not to see this as a metaphor." ~ Rory

"You killed the Doctor on the orders of the movement known as the Silence and Academy of the Question. You accept and know this to be true?" ~ Teselecta-Amy

"The Silence is not a species. It is a religeous order, or movement.  Their core belief is that Silence will fall when the questions is asked. The first question. The oldest question in the universe. Hidden in plain sight." ~  Teselecta

"Rule One. The Doctor lies."  ~ The Eleventh Doctor

"Again? Who is this River? She's got to be a woman. Am I right?" ~ River Song

"I seem to be able to fly her. She showed me how. She taught me. The Doctor says I'm the child of the Tardis. What does he mean?" ~ River Song

====================================
Trivia
====================================
The car Mels steals is a Chevrolet Corvette, third generation (68-82). It is the same model of car featured in the film Apollo 13 and the mini-series From the Earth to the Moon.

Harriet mentions the Teselecta having transformed into Rasputin. Tom Baker played Rasputin in the movie Nicholas and Alexandra.

The images of all the former companions are taken from publicity shots. The projections of Rose and Donna are publicity images from Series 4. That of Martha is from a publicity image for Series 3.

Rule 1: The Doctor lies.
Rule 7: Never run when you are scared.
Rule 27: Never knowingly be serious.
Rule 408: Time is not the boss of you.

====================================
Trailer
====================================




Available on Amazon, Netflix, or iTunes.


No comments:

Post a Comment